Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chapter 4 - Autobiography



I was born in 1990 in Abha. When I was 7 years old, my family and I moved to Najran because of my father's work.  I went to King Abdul Aziz Primary School  for 5 years. Afterwards, I attended Princess Nourah High School. As a student, I was involved in many extra-curricular activities.  I was part of the debate, art, and science clubs. My favorite activity was the debate club. I was the President of the debate club for 2 years.  I was also an excellent student. I got very high marks during high school and graduated at the top of my class. In 2010, I was accepted as a student in Girls' Preparatory College in Najran where I am a student today. I study English, Mathematics, and Computer Studies. My future goal is to become a doctor, and I am working very hard to make sure my dreams come true one day.

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying to write a 5 pg essay for a few days now and keep getting stuck. Its title is "why be normal" and there is no wrong answer, but my problem is once I get a good theory going I am getting stuck on elaborating on it more without just rambling. Any suggestions?
    Dissertation Examples

    ReplyDelete