Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chapter 4 - Describe an accomplishment that you have done


One of my greatest accomplishments so far is that I am able to speak and write English fluently. I first studied English when I was in high school. I liked the language, and I thought it would be very beneficial to know. In the beginning it was quite difficult to learn. But, I was extremely determined. Every evening, I spent an hour studying vocabulary with the help of an Arabic-English dictionary. I also practiced speaking English with my friends, and my teachers at school. This helped a lot. By the end of the year I was able to communicate in English perfectly. My ability to speak English has made me a self-confident, disciplined person. Now, I know that I can do anything I set my mind to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment